3000 PSI Seal Welded Ball Valve, Stainless Steel
These 3000 PSI seal welded ball valves come standard with end connectors seal welded to the body and self locking lever handles. Their strengthened construction secures 3000 psi working pressure rating and feature an enlarged bottom-loaded blow-out proof stem.
- Threaded ends
- 3000 WOG
- 1/4″ to 1-1/2″: Full Port, 2″: Standard Port, 3″: Full Port
- Gasket is placed ahead of the body cap threads, providing a tight seal and protection of threads from flow media.
- Vented ball equalizes pressure between the body cavity and the flow stream to prevent seat damage due to thermal cycling.
- Basic design complies with ANSI B16.34 & EN 12516-1. NPT threaded ends complies with ANSI B 1.20.1.
- Threaded ends that comply with BS 21/2779, JIS B-0203/0202, DIN 259/2999, ISO 228-1, AS1722.1/1722.2 are available upon request.
- Tested according to API 598.
- 1 Year Warranty