3 Piece Class 1500 Ball Valve, Forged Steel
- Extended Socket Weld x Socket Weld Ends
- 3600 WOG
- NACE MR-01-75
- 1/4″ to 1-1/2″: Full Port
- 2″: Standard Port
- ISO 5211 Mounting Pad
- Forged steel body construction secures Class 1500/3600 psi working pressure rating.
- LF2 valve body and end caps for low-temperature applications.
- Special design of extended socket weld end facilitates heat dissipation during welding. No prior disassembly of valve is required therefore welding installation process is shortened.
- Use of body O-ring and body joint gasket double secures NO LEAKAGE.
- Live-loaded packing gland for self-adjustment of stem packing compression.
- Rugged lockable lever handles for safety and long service life.
- Body O-rings are placed ahead of the body cap threads, providing a tight seal and protection of threads from flow media.
- Gland bolts allow for easy packing adjustment without handle removal.
- Pressure equalizing seat and Bottom-loaded blow-out proof stem.
- Vented ball equalizes pressure between the body cavity and the flow stream to prevent seat damage due to thermal cycling.
- Full compliance with ASME/ANSI B16.34 and EN 12516-1.
- Socket weld ends complied with ANSI B16.11 and EN 12760.
- A: Anti-static device.
- Fire-safe per API 607, including Graphite gasket, Graphite stem packing and post-fire metal-to-metal seal.
- Tested according to API 598.
LC-333SS-LF2-050 ½ʺ, LC-333SS-LF2-075 ¾ʺ, LC-333SS-LF2-100 1ʺ, LC-333SS-LF2-150 1½ʺ, LC-333SS-LF2-200 2ʺ