2-Piece Stainless Steel Full Port Flanged Ball Valve
- Class 300
- ISO 5211 Mounting Pad
- Lever handle
- Split body design with flanged ends for fast installation, in-line maintenance and rebuilding. Solid ball construction provides structural integrity and minimizes flow turbulence.
- Body join is designed to prevent excessive compression of valve internals, resulting in consistent and low operating torque.
- Mounting pad complied with ISO 5211 for ease and interchangeability of actuation
- Bottom-loaded blow-out proof stem.
- Investment cast body & cap on sizes 1/2″ to 2″. Sand cast body & cap on sizes 2-1/2 ” to 10″.
- Basic design complied with ASME/ANSI B16.34 & EN 12516-1
- Flanged ends complied with ASME/ANSI B16.5
- Face-to-face dimensions complied with ASME/ANSI B16.10
- Tested according to API 598 & ANSI B 16.34
- F: Fire-safe Design
- A: Anti-static Device
- V: Vented ball
- G: Equipped with gear operator
- P: Equipped with pneumatic actuator